10 Ways to Improve Customer Retention (Content Writing)

“Every company’s greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company.”

– Michael LeBoeuf

Acquiring a new customer can cost up to 25 times more than retaining an existing one. Increasing customer retention rates by just 5% can boost profits by up to 95%. Considering these statistics, it’s no wonder that the most successful companies make building customer loyalty a top priority.

Offering high quality products and services at competitive prices isn’t enough. In order to improve customer retention rates, business leaders need innovative strategies. Are you looking for ways to breathe new life into your customer retention efforts? Gain some inspiration from these loyalty building methods.

Build Trust to Raise Retention Rates

Trust is powerful. Not only will 82% of customers stick with a brand they trust—83% of them will recommend that brand to their friends. But building trust isn’t a one-step process. Establishing and maintaining a trustworthy image takes time and effort. Here are a few ways to earn and keep the trust of consumers:

Continue reading this post about customer retention.

Advertisements

10 Comments Add yours

1. The best way to keep me as a customer is to act like you want to keep me as a customer. I cannot tell you all the times I have dealt with rude employees and have soured on the company.

2. Jay says:

this is very interesting and customer retention is such an important part of business. Building trust is one of the best ways to keep loyal customers !1 Thanks

3. Sarah Bailey says:

This is a really interesting read, making sure you hold onto your customers is a big thing and something everyone who is selling anything should have a grasp on.

4. fasetto says:

I feel like I am the same way. Once I like/trust a company, I stick with them.

5. Gaining new customers is easy. Retention is a challenge, that’s why we create many promotions making our customers feel valuable. Our current customers when happy, will bring new customers.

6. What a great way of wording it. I always believe in a good first impression, you can never get that back.

7. Jacqui Odell says:

These are great tips. I don’t do good with sales because of this!

8. realshady007 says:

*Sigh*
    I wish I could get some honest clients….Most of people accept my work and don’t even pay me 😦

1. Yikes! Do you have them sign contracts before you deliver the work?

1. realshady007 says:

I mostly work with people from the internet – people of different countries outsource work to me. The latest mishap I suffered was from a client of USA. I did his work worth of 350 dollars and in the end – he took the work and didn’t even pay me 😦